Entry-level Barista Course
Entry-level Coffee Course
4 hours practical, completely hands on course. Starting from extraction to texturing milk froth, making every coffee on the menu step by step. We guarantee that you can make your own coffee independently after this course. The course starts from 9am-1pm.
Entry-level Barista Course INTRODUCTION .
- Learning to use a commercial coffee machine and grinding machine
- Learning how to extract espresso
- Learning how to make silky froth
- Learning how to make : Short Black, Long, Black, Short Macchiato, places, Mocha, Long Macchiato, Cappuccino, Flat White, Hot Chocolate, Ice Coffee
- Learning how to make muiltiple coffee at the same time
- Learning how to clean coffee machine
- Entry level barista course is for 6 people maximum, smaller size class with better quality. Every attendee will make multiple coffees during the course.
- Know the way and practice more for the froth will be the key.
- 20 mins coffee theory and 3.5 hours practical part for the whole course, every attendee will have their own position during the class.
- Barista Experience Certificate provided after course completed
- Changing date or refund need at least 48 hours notice